Brooke Leonhardt - Being Selfish to be more Selfless


Being Selfish to be Selfless

Learn Something New


Brooke Lenhardt is one of the kindest and most giving people I know, as her roomate in the first couple semesters of college she was always so reliable and there for anyone who needed it. She would go on walks with me just to listen to me complain about anything if i really needed it, she would walk with me to the store to get my favorite ice cream. I've seen Brooke do countless acts of selflessness and I wouldn't call a single bone in her body selfish.

In this episode Brooke explains how being selfish is the best thing you can do for yourself and others in order to serve others in the best way possible. Listen for some amazing insights and different ways of thinking. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome - Amanda Ditty

What's the Motto - Annily Hawks